Sunday, November 16, 2014

Help!

HELP! This week I'll be getting some rough outlines on the kingdoms, I have idea's and ways that I've been playing with for awhile now, but I've decided it is time to put them out there in black and white!

Where should I start? Which one interest you the most? The First Kingdom isn't an option though, I haven't quite been told the whole story there yet, and I'm not sure the direction that realm will take.

Take a look at the live pinterest widgets that can be found on each page!

So which is it?
Laleettee- Sorry this one's not up for grabs just yet!
Kada- a kingdom of warriors and the elite, who strive for perfection and to be on top?
Arbadose- The kingdom of hell?
Silvis- a realm of nothing but forests, and forest creatures and beings?
Lunana- the kingdom of the moon?
Perierat- A lonely city, where those who belong there wish to remain alone, and those who do not belong end up lost, never to be found?
Ignotus- An dark and unknown kingdom, filled with creatures of your worst nightmares, and a kingdom that no one knows who created, or why...
Oceanus- the kingdom of the sea?
Mesura- a kingdom everyone and anyone resides in.

No comments:

Post a Comment